VIP CARS AUTOMOTIVE SL (VIP CARS IBIZA as trade name) has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation of the implementation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Data controller for your personal data
- Identity of the Data Controller: SERGIO VEGA PORRAS
- Trade name: VIP CARS IBIZA
- Tax Id/ Corporate Tax ID (NIF/CIF): B88091582
- Address: CARRETERA AEROPUERTO KM 5,5 ,( POL. IND. CAN FRIGOLES NAVE 2 ) SAN JORDI 07817 IBIZA . BALEARIC ISLANDS
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: RENT A CAR (CAR RENTAL WITHOUT DRIVER)
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send us through the website forms will be processed as “Web users and subscribers” data. We implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation to process our users’ data.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency:We will always require your consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimisation principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. As few as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How do we collect personal data?
The personal data that we process in www.vipcarsibiza.com come from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Comments in blog
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not in www.vipcarsibiza.com we are processing personal data concerning me, or not.
Data subjects have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the restriction of their processing
- Oppose the treatment
- Request data portability
Data subjects may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. www.vipcarsibiza.com will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defence of potential claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- Processing is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from data controller to data controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At www.vipcarsibiza.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I process the information provided by the data subjects for the following purposes for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requests of the users of www.vipcarsibiza.com. For example, we may use such data to respond to your request and to answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the Dinahosting servers (provider for VIP CARS IBIZA within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the Mailrelay servers (provider of VIP CARS IBIZA) outside the EU in the U.S. Mailrelay is a member of the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, information about which is available here hereapproved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts www.vipcarsibiza.com the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and reply to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the Dinahosting servers (provider for VIP CARS IBIZA within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data are also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks www.vipcarsibiza.com can have a presence in social networks. The processing of the data of the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of www.vipcarsibiza.com will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of VIP CARS IBIZA. It will process your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services www.vipcarsibiza.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, VIP CARS IBIZA with address at CUSTOMER ADDRESS will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Web Users and subscribers.
VIP CARS IBIZA does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in which case, users will be asked for their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have visited www.vipcarsibiza.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do so again.
The information we collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies and Google Adwords cookies.
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it may collect web traffic data relating to the pages on which they are installed.
Facebook Ads (ONLY IF YOU PUBLISH ON FACE)
At www.vipcarsibiza.com we use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the Internet and through other channels
Google Adwords (ONLY IF ADWORDS CAMPAIGNS ARE PERFORMED)
Legal grounds for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without the withdrawal of this consent under any circumstances conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
In addtition to the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions stated in the COMMERCIAL POLICY
The data categories processed are identification data. No specially protected data categories are processed.
How long will we retain your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the data subject.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
What recipients will receive your data?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.vipcarsibiza.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose registered office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help www.vipcarsibiza.com analyse how users use the website. The information that the cookie generates about your use of www.vipcarsibiza.com ( (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: DinaHosting, with registered address in Spain. More information at: dinahosting.com. DinaHosting processes the data with the purpose of providing hosting services to VIP CARS IBIZA
Web platform: Wordpress with registered address in the U.S. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ processes the data for the purpose of providing its web platform services to VIP CARS IBIZA
When browsing www.vipcarsibiza.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyse trends, manage the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
www.vipcarsibiza.com is committed to the use and processing of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
www.vipcarsibiza.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, VIP CARS IBIZA. will make sure that any person who is authorised by VIP CARS IBIZA . to process the customer’s data (including its staff, partners and service providers), shall be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
In the event of a security incident, once VIP CARS IBIZA becomes aware of the incident, it shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to www.vipcarsibiza.com exonerating VIP CARS IBIZA of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any event, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide accurate and complete information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the data subjects, is revocable at any time by communicating it to VIP CARS IBIZA under the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
VIP CARS IBIZA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, VIP CARS IBIZA will announce these changes on this page giving reasonable notice before their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, www.vipcarsibiza.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, the user has the possibility to give express consent to receive the newsletter in each of the forms on the website, regardless of the commercial information requested from time to time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, www.vipcarsibiza.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document reviewed on 16/06/2022.
On behalf of the team that make up VIP CARS IBIZA we thank you for taking the time to read this Legal Notice.